All pieces presented at Eurantica are examined before the opening of the fair by nearly thirty independent Belgian and foreign experts with varied specialties.
During a full day and in absence of the exhibitors, these renowned specialists are patrolling the aisles to check if the exhibited items correspond to the authenticity criteria of the fair and match with what their label or identification card announces.
This meticulous work is extended through the presence of three experts during the fair. The experts, which office is located in alley H, answer the questions of the public or potential buyers and issue certificates of authenticity (No private vetting allowed).
Only the furniture and objects which are presented to the official experts at the moment of the transaction can be guaranteed by the experts.
- Specialist in gemology, old juwelery and juwelerystores
- Present also at the big French and European Fairs.
- Member of the Belgian commission of experts - specialty Fine Watchmaking
- Antique Dealer since 1974
- Specialist in furnitures and objects of the 17th, 18th and 19th century
- Member of the Compagnie Nationale des Experts (CNE) specialised in art objects and collections